10.21.2004

i stand corrected

after whining about no one reading this, i found out that someone does. thanks for validating my existence on blogger! i've just had a hard time getting everything done that i need to and i was complaining and wondering if there were things that needed to be cut out. i love being able to write out my questions, frustrations, musings, rants, etc. and if there are a couple people out there that enjoy reading them, then that is great. and if there are none who will read this, then that is great too...i'll just keep on either way. i'm going to a training day at YouthFront to make our Truewell website more chic and then my wife and I are heading to a little town called Weston to stay at a B&B and hang out together away from all the craziness. Apparently there is an Irish Pub that is amazing right across the street, I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 at 2:29 PM, Blogger Joshua B. Derck said...

Hey Jon this is josh I read your blog. Maybe not as often as some but I do read it. In fact your blog and knowing you has got me to read other blogs and in fact create my own.

 
At November 9, 2004 at 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan,

My name is Stephen Kim and I'm a youth pastor in Los Angeles. I came across your site through Tim Keel's, and I came across his site by accident. Anyway, I feel as you do in many ways. I'm currently working on my M. Div. and have had many of the struggles and questions you have. I'm here at Fuller Seminary in my 6th year and I'm still not 100% sure what I will be doing in ministry. I just know that I'm called to serve Christ in a full-time sort of way. Well, keep blogging. I'll be checking back every once in a while. Maybe as you resolve your questions, you will inspire me to resolve mine. Out of courtesy I'll leave my e-mail: stephen1@fuller.edu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home