10.20.2004

on having multiple homes

have you ever lived in two places at the same time? if you have, imagine what that is like because i feel like that is where i am at these days. right now, i have two full-time gigs and two blogs. i struggle to know where to spend most of my time, energy, thinking, etc. school is full-time and the church is full-time, and i don't feel like i am giving either my full attention. same way in blogsphere. i have this xanga blog, which is much more about staying in touch with students (current and former), and this blog is a lot of my questions, rants, and personal shit that i'm dealing with. no one reads this one, but it helps me put my thoughts down. i'm not quite sure my two blogs can be combined, and i'm struggling to combine my church and school duties into one thing. i don't have time to live in four places at once. i don't know what to do. i hate not knowing what to do. my heart wants to put a lot of energy into this blog or moving to typepad exclusively, but i'm not sure those that read my xanga (teenagers & college freshmen) would dig that, and they are important to me. here's to not knowing shit:)

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2004 at 3:26 PM, Blogger Matt Mc said...

I read it. I admire your commitment to posting your struggles out here for anyone to read. As a Christian, I like, and kind of feed off the idea of constantly living in a struggle, fighting a war everyday, and I enjoy your take on it.

 
At October 21, 2004 at 8:26 AM, Blogger Jon said...

thanks charles mac for the encouraging word. i checked out your blog this morning. good stuff on the fashion. i don't get the girl pants thing either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home