I believe God to be a God found in the shit of life. God is a God of tension, of paradox. What does life look like, when following this God?
- Name: Jon
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
i'm married to marie and we have two black cats. vocationally, i'm a youth pastor at a united methodist church in blue springs, mo and i am also enrolled at st. paul school of theology in kansas city. my wife currentely works at nazarene publishing house where she lives the and helps support the consumer driven, conservative, evangelical church that has failed us both and turns our stomachs. i'm a lifelong christian struggling to find meaning in life. i'm in a strange place of deconstruction and reconstruction in terms of what i think is correct beliefs and correct actions.
- the Diatessaron was a gospel that was put together...
- salvation 1
- emergent gathering
- accomodation & resistance
- last night was interesting
- m.div. vs. m.a. v.2
- m.div. vs. m.a.
- the tension of emergent v.1
- the christian interpretation of 1st century Judais...