12.23.2004

heading home

well, tis the season for traveling to michigan and ohio for a few days. i'm excited on many levels and not on others. sounds like we're heading into bad weather and we will have two cats traveling with us. not fun. the other thing i don't like is that my wife insists on driving. i'd prefer racking up points and flying, but i'm not the one in charge. i'm afraid my books won't be arriving in at the church before we leave, so i think i may have to redirect them up to michigan. not quite sure what to do there. well i'm in charge of all the last minute things that need to be done, and i probably won't post until after christmas. so everyone have a merry christmas, happy hanukkah, happy kwanzaa, and if you're an atheist try to enjoy the next few days as much as you humanly can. peace.

jon

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2004 at 4:22 PM, Blogger Matt Mc said...

I hope all the tripping goes well.

Look, I am only mildly computer literate and don't know jack about html code, so I was wondering if you could help me out. You've got pictures up. I was wondering how you did it. Hello Bloggerbot might as well be Greek. If you could throw a tip my way it would be much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home